    chicago, danville, arizona, estou agora no arizona mesmo.
    estiu trbalando num restaurante lavando pratos!! ahhaha
    mais noticia no proximo mail!! abracao!!!

    patrick, Dec 2, 2003

  2. patrick

    Stickems Guest

    hahahaha and ai gugu? blz? I never found q vc was to find my mail! hahaha,,
    I liked vc to have me written,, tbm I was even so of atibaia very rapido,
    nao gave pra to fire me to marcelao of vc and much people! aki the things
    tao going well,, ja I passed for the state of the flowery one, chicago,
    danville, Arizona, am now in same Arizona estiu trbalando in a restaurant
    washing plates! ahhaha more news in proximo mail! abracao!
    "patrick" <> wrote in message

    > hahahaha e ai gugu??? blz??
    >
    > nunca achei q vc fosse achar meu mail!!! hahaha,,,, gostei de
    > vc ter me escrito,,, eu tbm fui embora de atibaia muito

    rapido,,

    Stickems, Dec 3, 2003