    MCSE status? I was planning to for 70-297 and 70-299...can you please
    confirm if these last two and 70-294 will lead me to become MCSE?

    Thanks!! B

    Bunito, Feb 12, 2009

  2. Bunito

    CEH wannabe Guest

    You'll get alot of insulting replies for not knowing your route to MCSE
    status.
    (Usually from Kline and Frisbee.)
    However, using your MCP / windows live account, log into microsoft learning
    and it's all in there.

    Browse down till you find MCSE on windows server 2003 cert requirements...
    "Well, as i've browsed there for you,
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/default.mspx"

    You're missing the following :
    1). 294
    2). 297 or 298
    3). Your final elective. 299 is an option here, however 297 and 298 are also
    in here. So instead of implementing security, i'm going to be doing
    designing(298) as it's a much better skill to have than "how to install
    security and make sure it works".

    Either which way, i thought i'd spam on a little as the answer was "You
    already know, so why did you ask" but i didnt want to be rude. Instead i'll
    date back to my DST and revisit customer service with a polite long reply.
    Very Pro ;-)

    Cya

    CEH wannabe, Feb 13, 2009

  3. Bunito

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    I am insulted by your insinuation, sir.

    Pistols at dawn.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Feb 13, 2009
  4. Bunito

    Kline Sphere Guest

    You'll get alot of insulting replies for not knowing your route to
    she's not a nice woman.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 13, 2009