    MCSE status? I was planning to for 70-297 and 70-299...can you please
    confirm if these last two and 70-294 will lead me to become MCSE?

    Thanks!! B

    Bunito, Feb 12, 2009

  2. Which actual exams you take for the MCSE design or elective exams is really
    a function of your personal preferences.

    You need to review the pages at http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse
    to make a determination on which exams are right for you.
    Completing the 70-294, 70-297, and 70-299 combined with the above four exams
    of relevance (290, 291, 293, 270) will meet the requirements for the MCSE.

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Feb 12, 2009

  3. Bunito

    John R Guest

    Yes. 297 will satisfy the design elective, and 299 will satisfy the open
    elective (which your MCDST will not as you apparently have already
    realized). You should be good to go with 294, 297, and 299.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/default.mspx

    John R.

    John R, Feb 12, 2009