    Quotation". That's annoying and seems ridiculous.

    Can I overcome it and do what I want with my copied link?

    Thanks

    Gualtier Malde, Mar 7, 2006

    Hendrik Maryns, Mar 7, 2006

  3. Thanks. The infuriating thing is the I went to try that out and
    suddenly I am offered both Paste and Paste as Quotation in all
    instances. I've tried everything to reproduce the situation about which
    I complained and have not been able to do so.

    But I didn't complain the first time it happened. I'll just have to
    watch for it again and will remember CTRL-v at that time.

    Thank you,

    Gualtier Malde, Mar 7, 2006