    Can XP (or Belkin Card software) be made to do that?
    --
    miked

    =?Utf-8?B?bWlrZQ==?=, Oct 10, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWlrZQ==?=

    Clark Guest

    I could only think of 2 things. The first is, do you have windows set
    to remember passwords? If so, try turning that off, or at least not for
    that site.

    The second would be you need to set up your "ADSL Router" to not
    remember passwords, or log off the computers no longer is use. I don't
    know, but maybe that could be done somewhere in the DHCP area.

    Clark

    Clark, Oct 11, 2005