    In Windows XP how do you password protect your screen saver. I tried to
    look the way Win 98 used to be but I can not find the password box
    anywhere. Any help out there?

    Coleen Weber, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Coleen Weber

    ICee Guest

    Display Properties>Screen Saver>Power>Advanced>Prompt for password.

    ICee, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Coleen Weber

    Thip Guest

    Rt. click on a blank area of the Desktop
    Go to "Properties"
    (or go to Control Panel >> Display)
    Click on "Screen Saver" tab
    Tick "On Resume, Password Protect"

    Thip, Jan 20, 2004
  4. Coleen Weber

    Coleen Weber Guest

    Thank You very much.

    Coleen Weber, Jan 20, 2004
  5. Coleen Weber

    Harrison Guest

    The password will have to be set as your logon password. If your logon
    password is blank, there will be no screensaver password.
    If you have a password for your logon, simply select the screensaver
    you want and then check the "On Resume, Require Password" option.

    Harrison, Jan 20, 2004