    my file system using Window Washer -- perhaps I'm accidentally erasing
    the something that remembers the passwords.

    --Anthony Boor

    Anthony Boor, Jun 26, 2004

  2. Anthony Boor

    Moz Champion Guest

    Have you told Mozilla to remember?

    Mozilla-->Preferences-->Privacy & Security-->Passwords
    X Remember Passwords

    passwords are stored within the profile folder, in a file named xxxxxxx.s (the xxxxxx is randomly generated)

    Moz Champion, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Anthony Boor

    Anthony Boor Guest

    I found my problem. Webroot Window Washer wiped out the Mozilla Form
    Data every time I used it, and that's why it wouldn't "remember" my
    passwords. Now that I have instructed WW to leave the Form Data
    alone, it's fine now.

    --Anthony Boor

    Anthony Boor, Jul 1, 2004