    has a floppy drive but I don't have any disks for it. I verified my cable
    and connections by doing a break sequence on a router and it works.

    Any ideas

    The Entitty, Dec 22, 2003

  2. :I need to get into a PIX 520 version 6.0(1) bios set 3.6.

    :I tried the break , ctrl-brk, and esc keys but still can't get into it. It
    :has a floppy drive but I don't have any disks for it.

    http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/110/34.shtml

    Looks to me that you need to download the rawrite.exe file onto a PC
    and execute it, which will [it looks to me] create the utility disk
    for you that you then put into the PIX 520 floppy drive.

    Walter Roberson, Dec 22, 2003