    Queenie Guest

    Hi-- Is there a way to get into a pc that is password protected if one does
    not know the password?

    Queenie, Apr 19, 2005

  2. Queenie

    Evan Platt Guest

    BIOS? Operating System? What password WHERE?

    Evan Platt, Apr 19, 2005

  3. Queenie

    Old Gringo Guest

    :) Looking for an accomplice?

    Old Gringo, Apr 19, 2005
  4. Queenie

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Yes.

    pcbutts1, Apr 19, 2005
  5. Queenie

    Queenie Guest

    The pc is running Windows xp. It requires a password to sign on to the
    pooter.

    Queenie, Apr 19, 2005
  6. Queenie

    Queenie Guest

    LOL! No thank you. I like to be "bad" all by myself.

    Queenie, Apr 19, 2005
  7. Queenie

    Paul S Guest

    Then just plug the HD into another machine and you have access to the files.

    Paul S, Apr 19, 2005
  8. Queenie

    scwish Guest

    scwish, Apr 19, 2005
  9. http://www.kmint21.com/keylogger/

    Annette Kurten, Apr 20, 2005
  10. Queenie

    Pennywise Guest

    On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 23:53:05 +0000 (UTC), "Annette Kurten"

    |>does
    |>> not know the password?

    |>http://www.kmint21.com/keylogger/

    Won't work, as nothing is running when the password is type'd in.

    Now a hardware Keylogger on the other hand...
    http://www.keyghost.com/

    Pennywise, Apr 20, 2005
  11. Queenie

    Dave Lear Guest

    That assumes it wasn't formatted with NTFS / EFS, of course.

    Dave Lear, Apr 20, 2005
  12. Queenie

    Plato Guest

    Depends on the type of password. Is it a windows password or a system
    password?

    Plato, Apr 21, 2005
  13. Queenie

    Plato Guest