    Nowhere Guest

    How to I password protect my windows 98 pc, so no one but me can access it,
    but me Thank you.

    Nowhere, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Nowhere

    SF Guest

    The best way is to set up your password in the BIOS. This way you can't
    even BOOT the system without the password.

    Another way is to set your screensaver to be password-protected. But this
    will still allow someone to boot your system and use it, so long as they
    don't let it sit idle for the pre-selected time frame that would activate
    the screensaver.

    Do it in the BIOS.

    SF, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Nowhere