password problem

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Doug, May 31, 2010.

  1. Doug

    Doug Guest

    Thunderbird V 2.0.0.24

    When I open my mail I am, everytime, asked for my password.

    I input it and check or don't check "have PW Mgr remember my password",
    it makes no difference which.

    My new mail downloads and 60 seconds later I get the message that my
    pw/username is invalid and my PW Mgr has my pw already highlited and I
    re-input it, checking remember, or not, cause it makes no difference. I
    am then good until TB goes out to check mail again. Currently set at 60
    minutes.

    I've deleted and re-input the pw on my computer and via Comcast.net.
    Nothing seems to make a difference. I gotta figure it is some hiccup on
    my end, maybe something in about.config ????, I get over my head pretty
    fast here.

    Just this profile. The others seem to work just fine.

    Any helpful hints or places to check would be really appreciated.
    Thanks in Advance
    Doug in Fremont

    Doug, May 31, 2010