    Aquila Deus Guest

    You're the one that needs to change people's posts. Seems you just can't
    help changing text to reflect what you feel about yourself.

    Aquila Deus, Feb 15, 2005

  2. Rod Speed

    Hunter1 Guest

    Funny, here I was thinking you'd done it first so I thought I'd give you
    a bit of the old "right back atchya", obviously your senile dementia has
    robbed you of that little bit of day old history.

    Hunter1, Feb 15, 2005

  3. Or try one of these pwd recovery toys. This one even pulled up my
    Username (SSI no.) from my online bank:

    Rock XP

    http://www.snapfiles.com/get/rockxp.html

    RockXP allows you to retrieve your XP product key that you used when you
    installed Windows XP, as well as keys for other Microsoft products. This
    can come very handy if you need to reinstall but have misplaced or lost
    the CD cover with the serial sticker. In addition, the program also lets
    you save the product activation to a file, and enables you to recover
    usernames and passwords contained in the Windows Secure Storage.

    Jon von Leipzig, Feb 16, 2005
  4. Rod Speed

    Hunter1 Guest

    You're far from on your own with all those little voices in your head,
    aren't you.

    Hunter1, Feb 19, 2005