    Location:
    Elgin, IL
    My boss get a laptop computer (among other desktops0 with the company that he bought. The only thing is as soon as he turns it on it tells him that it is password protected. It asks for the user password or the original admin password. I cant find a way around this. any ideas

    angelo, Mar 9, 2007

  2. angelo

    yapsuepr

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Can't remember exactly, but I believe if you boot into safe mode, there is no password protection. I could be wrong about that. To boot into safe mode, hit f8 repeatedly upon turning the computer on. After you get in, just get the files you need, then reformat the computer.

    yapsuepr, Mar 19, 2007

  3. angelo

    nick VV

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    it called a admin hack, open pc close it right away repoen push F8 select safe mode, now there should be an account called admin click it it shoun't be password potected and you now have full acess to the pc.

    nick VV, Jul 11, 2007
  4. angelo

    deyamag

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Egypt-Giza-Dokki.
    I think Hopeless.
    forget it.

    deyamag, Jul 12, 2007
  5. angelo

    [email protected]

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Ohio
    I have the same problem with one of our computers that I install one of our older hard drives in. If anyone supplies you with an answer would you forward it to me at [email protected]?
    Thanks. John

    [email protected], Jul 25, 2007