    Likes Received:
    0
    i recieved an email from [email protected] its in a different language and have been trying to use the google translator without success as it wont seem to translate the page in my email.Wonderin if anyone has any ideas on how this can be done it all looks legit with the msn symbol.im computer illiterate i guess and its possibly very easily done but am overlooking something.Hope someone can help thanks guys:argh:

    jr571, Oct 2, 2006

  2. jr571

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i dont know much about msn crap but normally isn't it sent from [email protected]???

    unholy, Oct 2, 2006

  3. jr571

    jr571

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    thanks

    Thanks for replying unholy already deleted it and did translate it,on the mark it was crap,and anyway they can contact me in english not sure what it was about but if it was spam then msn should wake up to itself.:hmm2:

    jr571, Oct 2, 2006