Passing value with out using variable in query string in PHP!

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by Ali_ggl, Nov 29, 2008.

  1. Ali_ggl

    Ali_ggl

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2007
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    http://www.GlobalGuideLine.com
    Hi all here at forum.
    I am working to find out some solution to access a web page in PHP that is showing information on the bases of given argument in query string variable. My problem is this that I want to get the value of variable in query string but I don’t want to show the variable name and also want to hide the page name like below urls are opening fine.

    globalguideline.com/JavaScript_Guide/JavaScript_Examples.php?JScript=first_JavaScript
    globalguideline.com/JavaScript_Guide/JavaScript_Examples.php?JScript=JavaScript_HelloWorld
    globalguideline.com/JavaScript_Guide/JavaScript_Examples.php?JScript=HTML_With_JavaScript

    But I want to open the same pages as below urls instead of above all.

    globalguideline.com/JavaScript_Guide/first_JavaScript
    globalguideline.com/JavaScript_Guide/JavaScript_HelloWorld
    globalguideline.com/JavaScript_Guide/HTML_With_JavaScript

    Is it possible in PHP if yes then please help me to get out from this problem.
    Regards,
    Ali.
    :!:

    Ali_ggl, Nov 29, 2008