    Steve Guest

    Is the passing score still 700 for both of these exams ?

    Steve

    Steve, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Steve

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    yes, i think it is.

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.
    ==============
    I am Against-TCPA
    http://www.againsttcpa.com

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Hi,

    it is not possible to say the exact passing score !

    The paper result only says "Fail" or "Pass".
    On the last screen after scoring the test, I saw the note "809" and I passed
    the 292 test!
    So, I just can say that the passing score is lower.

    Bye.

    Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Jan 17, 2004