    TIA!

    Richard S.
    Beaumont, Texas

    Richard S., Jun 21, 2004

  2. Richard S.

    kpg Guest

    I know you want an answer, but please indulge me as I would also
    like an answer also: (scientific curiosity)

    Why does it matter?

    I only ask because, well, what would you do with this information?
    Would you only study hard enough to pass? Why not try to ace it and
    not burden yourself with this knowledge? I guess it's a security blanket,
    knowing where the bottom is. But you don't know how each question is
    scored, do you?, so the minimum score can't tell you how many questions
    you are allowed to miss!

    Not only that, the minimum and other test parameters may change over time.

    Free yourself form this useless knowledge and replace it with something
    useful.

    (this has been a public service announcement)

    :)

    kpg

    kpg, Jun 21, 2004

  3. Richard S.

    nerd32768 Guest

    I'm not sure about what it is now, but on Friday the 18th(7 days ago), the
    passing score was 700

    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004
  4. Richard S.

    Richard S Guest

    Thanks for the info!

    Richard S, Jun 26, 2004
  5. Richard S.

    Ben Dover . Guest

    Since some of the questions may or may not be scored because they are
    beta questions, the passing score is a useless number. It is useless
    to the candidate even after he passes the exam. The only data I saw
    on the test score report that had any use were the bar graphs that
    showed you a relative performance in each subcatagory.

    Ben Dover ., Jun 29, 2004
  6. Richard S.

    Elaine Ho Guest

    Hi,
    I just passed 70-215 on 14 July 04, the passing score is
    700.

    rgds
    Elaine Ho

    Elaine Ho, Jul 8, 2004