    Dear all,
    What is the passing marks for exam
    and does any change for the examing in the 2.0?

    Guest, Jun 15, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Slow down ... No one even knows what the exams will be in 2.0 (What I mean is
    the new exams apart from the usual ones). So, don't worry about the passing
    marks now and just do your certification in 1.x.

    However, I do know that MS will be offering an upgrade path for existing
    ..Net MCSD's and MCAD's in 2.0 !

    Guest, Jun 17, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yes.It is true.Nobody knows what will happen.But I found breaking news from a
    site and it said we need to have two more exams.But as you know that MS will
    announce officially if we really need to have upgrade exam.

    Guest, Aug 31, 2005