    paper. Can u just point out a webpage or just write the passing criteria if
    you know that.
    Thanks.

    Guest, Jul 23, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I am also looking for the same information. Besides, I would like to know the
    number of questions asked and the examination duration.

    Guest, Dec 13, 2006

  3. Guest

    Maincat Guest

    No one will tell you this information. If you've prepared correctly does it
    matter how many questions there are?

    Maincat, Dec 13, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jun 19, 2007
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    :
    I think the way to pass this paper is to read the whole book that is
    recommended by Microsoft. Actually i get 982/1000 in this paper using the
    Labs of this book. There no specify passing criteria for the paper.

    Guest, Jun 19, 2007