    tests. Are there braindumps available? Which books, CD,
    Transcender tests etc. helped?

    Thanks in advance!

    Mudit, May 10, 2005

  2. *resisting temptation to fish-slap you and start doing the fish slapping
    dance*

    Bob Christian, May 10, 2005

  3. Mudit

    T-Bone Guest

    My first tip is read previous postings and search these groups using google
    to see all the answers given to this question.

    My second tip is that braindumps are cheating and MS will take away your
    certs when you are caught. However feel free to contact cheatsheets at mcngp
    dot com if you really want to go down that path.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, May 10, 2005
  4. Mudit

    khan Guest

    there u will u find latest information
    and visit to the site elearning.com
    take care
    hope u pass the exam
    bye now

    khan, May 13, 2005
  5. Mudit

    Joe Rookie Guest

    So, let me see if I understand your issue: you don't want to LEARN the
    material, you just want to pass the test ??? Learning is over-rated, anyway
    .... The ability to choose the correct answer out of four presented, two of
    which you can eliminate immediately, translates into excellent job
    performance every day ... Oh, wait, that's right, every time a system
    crashes, it doesn't give you four options, you have to think your way
    through it ... Boy, life can be a real issue sometimes, can't it ???

    Joe Rookie, May 20, 2005
  6. You belong in microsoft.cert.exam.mcse with the rest of us
    [email protected]

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 24, 2005
  7. Mudit

    futurdesign Guest

    | Attachment filename: rfc2026.txt |
    |Download attachment: http://www.mcse.ms/attachment.php?postid=4585504 |

    futurdesign, May 25, 2005
  8. Since you have to register at that site, can you clue me in as to what
    you're trying to tell me?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 26, 2005
  9. Mudit

    Guest Guest

    Well, I have my first failure on my MS record. I have passed the W2K round of
    tests and a couple NT tests long ago. I took 70-292 and got a whopping 550.
    Nothing like your first failure to humble you. I used my home test lab (w2k3
    virtual server), transcender, and Mcgraw Hill Book. Not much at work,
    unfortunately. They will not got w2k3 yet. I am not sure what else to do, but
    I am gonna hit the MSPress training kit and do as many labs and hands-on
    exercises as I can. I am using my 2nd shot free on June 20th. I do honestly
    think that the tests are geared towards someone with hands-on experience. Oh,
    well.. I guess failing is good once in a while, keeps me from being arrogant.

    Guest, May 26, 2005
  10. Mudit

    Guest Guest

    *insert the standard braindumps are cheating and a sin against nature coment
    here* Then... Check this page out: http://www.netfresco.com/cert/70-292/
    Sorry no dumps or easy shortcuts. Just tips on what to actually learn and
    where to find some good info to EARN your cert.

    Guest, May 27, 2005
  11. Mudit

    111111 Guest

    111111, Jun 1, 2005
  12. Mudit

    T-Bone Guest

    If I call you an assfarker for posting that that will save lots of people's
    time.

    Message forwarded to tctips. I'd forward it to ebay as well, but I don't
    have the time to sift through their website.

    T-Bone, Jun 1, 2005