    went through another company not pearson, but they do have the correct
    email, address, etc.. information for me.

    Thanks.

    phil2phil, Sep 14, 2006

  2. Hrm. That sounds like a problem. I've only got 1 MCP ID for all the exams
    I've taken.

    I would recommend calling the MCP phone number (which you can find on the
    MCP site) and let them know what's going on. Hopefully they'll be able to
    clear everything up - I know on the occasions that I've called them, them've
    been pretty helpfull.

    Chris Mullins, Sep 15, 2006

  3. Sept. 23, 2006

    Yup... you only are supposed to have one total... getting two sometimes
    happens if you test using different test providers.

    Definitely call the MCP phone number, or email ....
    just make sure you have all your testing information so that they can help
    merge them.

    Good job!

    --

    Joseph Bittman