  1. Hi, took both tests today and scored high on the core exam, but just missed
    the OS exam. I read the mike meyer's book. Can anyone recommend any good
    websites that I can practice for the OS exam?...Thanks rick..

    Richard Chyzy, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Hi Rick,
    Sorry to hear you failed the OS - but you will pass next time!!!!
    I've used: www.freecomptia.com with good results! Passed both on first
    attempt. I didn't rely on any braindumps though. Did a lot af study...
    Good luck when writing the OS exam.
    Regards: René from Denmark
    (A+)

    René Nielsen, Aug 29, 2003

  3. Richard Chyzy

    David Hough Guest

    Rick, I passed core then flunked os a year ago. I looked at the score
    results, and it showed me where my weak spots were. I studied those
    areas then passed os on the second try. Look over your test results
    real good. Dave

    David Hough, Aug 29, 2003
  4. Richard Chyzy

    J-R Guest

    all i used was transcenders for os and h/w and i only got 1 question wrong
    on h/w and i got a perfect 100 % pass on OS so i reckon if u get
    transcenders and can do all 280 questions in 45 minutes and get all green
    and a pass u will blitz the os exam

    thats all i done

    J-R

    J-R, Aug 30, 2003
  5. Did you download and study the "Essential Windows" pdf from Mike's
    company's website? Number 7 on the list on the right...

    http://www.totalsem.com

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Aug 30, 2003