    on my 2nd attempt, ipassed 220-222, by a whopping 70 points, but in the
    words of a raiders owner, just win baby! thanks to mikes book and several
    discs, people there was a lot of nt questions in both my o.s. exams.

    JJ, Aug 23, 2003

  2. JJ

    JJ Guest

    well, i focused today on pgs.716-720 of the 3rd ed. just in the nick of time
    because there were 3 q. on trble from there, also some info discs , 8 in
    all, hot of course, and mikes voicher disc, the hot discs were labeled
    learnkey, and i got them from a good friend, however they were more
    technical than test worthy.

    JJ, Aug 23, 2003