    I don't "enjoy" it.

    wait... are you saying that being pathetic isn't the best way to woo the
    women?

    Jtyc, Feb 17, 2004

  2. wannabgood

    Jtyc Guest

    lol

    Yes... laugh at my misery...

    *cries*

    Jtyc, Feb 17, 2004

  3. wannabgood

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    <snip scathing reply>

    Nicely done! You're an MCNGP wannabe of the highest caliber. I echo Spock's
    post (below, above - however the hell you have the NG sorted....).

    btw...
    LOL

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 17, 2004
  4. wannabgood

    kat Guest

    I concur. Now how do I get my special decoder ring ? :D

    kat, Feb 17, 2004
  5. wannabgood

    JaR Guest

    kat opined, On 2/17/04 11:02 AM:
    ICBW, but I don'r recall the use of our friend chalks' term or having
    demonstrated any knowledge of Kerpalism. We must maintain our standards!

    You try to confuse!

    JaR
    Thug #411

    JaR, Feb 17, 2004
  6. wannabgood

    Consultant Guest

    will you kick all of our asses?

    Consultant, Feb 17, 2004
  7. wannabgood

    kat Guest

    ***YOO KNOO DAM RAIT***

    kat, Feb 17, 2004
  8. wannabgood

    kat Guest

    DON' LAI YOO FOKKING GAI

    kat, Feb 17, 2004
  9. wannabgood

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I concur. Now how do I get my special decoder ring ? :D

    Uh uh uh, not so fast.

    Kerpalism. Demonstrate knowledge of it.
    Chalk's phrase. Use it. Properly, not just for sh!ts and giggles.

    Then a special decoder ring may be made available to you.

    (Apologies if you have done one or both...I may have missed the post)

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 17, 2004
  10. wannabgood

    JaR Guest

    kat opined, On 2/17/04 11:23 AM:
    I stand corrected, one down, one to go!

    Spammers and [email protected] are...

    JaR, Feb 17, 2004
  11. wannabgood

    Jtyc Guest

    DON' LAI YOO FOKKING GAI

    You say bad word.

    Jtyc, Feb 17, 2004
  12. wannabgood

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 17, 2004
  13. wannabgood

    Brat Guest

    she HAS attempted Chalk's famous words by helping the group with our
    cheer... see further down in this thread :)

    she's close...

    Brat, Feb 17, 2004
  14. wannabgood

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 2/17/04 12:14 PM:
    |\|07 3\/3|\| (|_053!

    JaR, Feb 17, 2004
  15. wannabgood

    JaR Guest

    Brat opined, On 2/17/04 12:39 PM:
    But it must be used appropriately nonetheless. Merely providing a letter
    or two does not count.

    C'mon kat, you can do it!

    JaR
    Encouraging Thug

    JaR, Feb 17, 2004
  16. wannabgood

    kat Guest

    [email protected] AssFukkers

    There, I said it. It goes against everything I beleive in to... well,
    hey, no, I guess it doesn't.

    Kenny, they ARE also [email protected]/\/\3RZ, but I WIN! Mwahahahaha

    kat, Feb 17, 2004
  17. wannabgood

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    [email protected] AssFukkers
    Close enough for government work, but I think half the fun is trying to
    sneak one past the MS filters. ;)
    @$$4uck3rz are [email protected]/\/\3RZ, d00d.

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 17, 2004
  18. Larry Samuels, Feb 17, 2004
  19. wannabgood

    JaR Guest

    Larry Samuels opined, On 2/17/04 1:52 PM:
    411 yR 8453 R 83|_0|\|6 2 |_|5!!!

    JaR
    1337 |-|4x0R 7|-|u6

    JaR, Feb 17, 2004
  20. Oh **insert favorite deity**--please don't start that again--you can have my
    base!!

    Larry Samuels, Feb 18, 2004