Passed My MCSE ....

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by wannabgood, Feb 13, 2004.

  1. You know we are _ALL_ interested. <G>

    Larry Samuels, Feb 13, 2004

  2. wannabgood

    JaR Guest

    Larry Samuels opined, On 2/13/04 3:22 PM:
    I think we definitely need photographic proof.

    JaR, Feb 13, 2004

  3. wannabgood

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Yay I got mentioned! I'm so proud :D And for anyone who's interested,
    you must back up these claims with a photo.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 14, 2004
  4. wannabgood

    Guest Guest

    Nice, another braindumper with a cert to trash a network.

    Guest, Feb 14, 2004
  5. wannabgood

    Mike T. Guest

    And if/when she does, will we say:

    they are real
    ?
    *ducking*

    Mike T., Feb 14, 2004
  6. May i say guys..

    No you may not.

    Worthless people like who support people who cheat should not be
    allowed to speak.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 14, 2004
  7. Ummm...care to sober up and try that one again?

    *hic *hic, same again?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 14, 2004
  8. Give me 'C'

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 14, 2004
  9. Nice, another braindumper with a cert to trash a network.

    It would not know what a network is.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 14, 2004
  10. Give me the name of a character from the movie "Men in Black".

    Politician Spock, Feb 16, 2004
  11. wannabgood

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    E, sucka.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 16, 2004
  12. wannabgood

    kat Guest

    Sorry, they *ARE* real, and not big enough to cite that kind of comment :D

    kat, Feb 16, 2004
  13. wannabgood

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Dear kat,
    We have tried contacting you regarding your unfounded claims. You have
    repeatedly (and continue to) claimed that you are a woman. While we here at
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse would love to welcome you aboard as one of
    our own, we cannot legally do so until you forward photographic evidence to
    back up your claims. We need to be certain, beyond any doubt, that you are
    in fact what you claim to be: female. Please forward pictures (any digital
    format will suffice, but higher resolution is preferred) to the email
    address below. If you fail to contact us regarding this matter, we will be
    forced to take action with your account here, and you will be banned from
    posting to this newsgroup.*

    Sincerely,

    Ken Briscoe

    *You will also be banned from posting to our sister newsgroup
    alt.binaries.naked.pictures.mcngp

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 16, 2004
  14. wannabgood

    Kendal Emery Guest

    *You will also be banned from posting to our sister newsgroup
    Now, that is disturbing.....

    Kendal Emery, Feb 16, 2004
  15. wannabgood

    kat Guest

    Dear Mr Briscoe;

    I do not recall any previous *contact* trying to prove my claims of
    being a woman.

    Also, I not aware that microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse required that
    members prove their gender. Now that I know, however, I am more than
    eager to prove my femininity to yourself and anyone else who requires
    it. You are welcome to meet me at any venue you choose, where I will
    therefor prove my claim of being female, by proceeding to kick your ass.
    As we are all aware, *Canadian Gurls Rule*, to cite the overused, but
    correct, cliche.

    Also, Mr Brisco, you threatened to ban me from
    alt.binaries.naked.pictures.mcngp. Given that I am not a MCNGP, I would
    have to presume I am denied access by default. However, if your looks
    match your personality and technical expertise (ie, they're nonexistant)
    then I have to say I would rather not see your picture posted their
    anyways. So it all works out for the best.

    Yours truly;

    Kit Kat

    kat, Feb 16, 2004
  16. Ahh, a woman with fire-- I like!!

    Please feel free to abuse the rest of us as you see fit mistress--especially
    Jtyc. He really enjoys it, as evidenced by his relentless pursuit of Sue's
    attentions <G>

    Larry Samuels, Feb 17, 2004
  17. wannabgood

    Cyberus Guest

    'Kat' must be female, only females (bitches ??) bite back like that

    Cyberus, Feb 17, 2004
  18. wannabgood

    Brat Guest

    lol

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 17, 2004
  19. Hehehe--you evidently have never argued with a POed queen (not meant as
    derogatory--it was a former boss of mine's term for himself)
    <VBEG>

    Larry Samuels, Feb 17, 2004
  20. I am inclined to welcome her on as an MCNGP just for this post.

    Politician Spock, Feb 17, 2004