    little break now with my wife n kids & then will be off to Cisco trac
    . Good luck everyon

    wannabgoo

    wannabgood, Feb 13, 2004

  2. wannabgood

    Guest Guest

    Congrats!!! I just sat my first mcp today (70-210) passed quite hapily. Ive been told that the 70-215 bears striking similarities to much of the professional exam, any thoughts anyone??? What topics would be covered that wernt covered before or to what detail? (Plan to sit it in the next month - when the frikin books arrive!

    Im only 19 and want to start towards 2000 certification and upgrade to 2003 as its going to be a lifetime before any longhorn related stuff comes along (For all yal who are asking w2k... why??)

    Guest, Feb 13, 2004

  3. wannabgood

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Just came back after passing my final paper of MCSE...Boy it was really
    Gimme an "A"....

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 13, 2004
  4. wannabgood

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 2/13/04 11:15 AM:
    Gimme an "S"

    JaR, Feb 13, 2004
  5. wannabgood

    Guest Guest

    May i say guys.. i love the way that your verbal abuse is non-exclusive and everybody/anybody who posts here who isnt in the little boys gang... or even the people that cant sign into the member only areas... get a life!

    Guest, Feb 13, 2004
  6. wannabgood

    Sam Guest

    Gimme another "S"

    Sam, Feb 13, 2004
  7. wannabgood

    JaR Guest

    drunkenIrish opined, On 2/13/04 12:21 PM:
    Ummm...care to sober up and try that one again?

    JaR
    Sober Thug

    JaR, Feb 13, 2004
  8. wannabgood

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    May i say guys.. i love the way that your verbal abuse is non-exclusive
    and everybody/anybody who posts here who isnt in the little boys gang... or
    even the people that cant sign into the member only areas... get a life!

    Assclown,
    Our verbal abuse is indeed exclusive. Only dumpers, and cheaters get the
    assfscker treatment. There are rare exceptions, but these groups get the
    vast majority of our ire. Secondly, this is not a "little boys gang". I
    presume you're referring to the MCNGP here, and we have female members.
    Females are not little boys. (Sue, Kendal, even Kat, our resident
    wannabe....you're not little boys, are you?)
    Lastly, WTF are you talking about? Members only area? You're reading this
    from some trashed-out website, aren't you? Stupid, this is usenet.
    Newsgroups. No "members only" crap. The closest thing you'll find to that is
    a moderated newsgroup. Which this isn't.
    OK, I lied. That wasn't the last thing. Judging from where you decided to
    post this (in response to our attempted-a-s-s-f-u-c-k-e-r), you are
    defending the cheater. Don't. You just come off as a [email protected]/\/\3R. Yes, a
    [email protected]/\/\3R. Get a life, indeed.

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 13, 2004
  9. wannabgood

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 2/13/04 12:45 PM:
    <AOL>

    *chuckle*

    JaR
    Thug #XXII

    JaR, Feb 13, 2004
  10. wannabgood

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Feb 13, 2004
  11. wannabgood

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    i believe he is referring to our member-only site,
    Ah yes, how quickly one forgets. Card-carrying member, indeed. Just keep
    forgetting about it, and never get a chance to visit. I'll get up to speed
    with all the messages ASAP, good sir.

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 13, 2004
  12. wannabgood

    JaR Guest

    Consultant opined, On 2/13/04 1:00 PM:
    You mean the site where MCNGPs swap recipes, stain-removal tips, and
    plot world domination?

    That site?

    Well, now. If he could, then it woudn't be members only, would it?

    JaR
    Obvious Thug

    JaR, Feb 13, 2004
  13. wannabgood

    Consultant Guest

    yes, that site.
    perhaps he tried to access it and discovered he couldn't.

    Consultant, Feb 13, 2004
  14. wannabgood

    JaR Guest

    Consultant opined, On 2/13/04 1:27 PM:
    Ah then! Concept of "members only" was not thoroughly grasped.

    But he did say that he was drunk.

    And Irish.

    JaR

    JaR, Feb 13, 2004
  15. wannabgood

    LnkWizard Guest

    Hey, wannabegood, have you gotten your MCP number yet? If so you need to
    let Mr. M. C. Phelps know how you did it. He can be reached
    at , make sure you include your MCP number in the
    message.
    He tracks this information for marketing and test development purposes.

    LnkWizard, Feb 13, 2004
  16. wannabgood

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    beautiful. just beautiful. did you check to see if troytech happen to have
    a copy of the questions the system admin doing the hiring is going to ask
    you at the interview? guess what, you are in for a big surprize.

    don't quit the mcdonalds job just yet.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 13, 2004
  17. This is a Usenet newsgroup that you happen to be accessing via some web
    site's reposter. The people to whom you are responding aren't accessing
    any "member only areas".

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Feb 13, 2004
  18. I thought you were looking for an "F"

    Laura A. Robinson, Feb 13, 2004
  19. wannabgood

    kat Guest

    now give a "U"!

    Thanks for the F laura ;-)

    kat, Feb 13, 2004
  20. wannabgood

    kat Guest

    Females are not little boys. (Sue, Kendal, even Kat, our resident
    Yay I got mentioned! I'm so proud :D And for anyone who's interested,
    I am definitely _not_ a little boy!

    kat, Feb 13, 2004