    rspooky Guest

    to everyone I can only say consider if you can get the
    money for the trancender site , it really does help.

    rspooky, May 22, 2004

  2. to everyone I can only say consider if you can get the
    all very good, so long as you passed by actually understanding the
    questions.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 22, 2004

  3. rspooky

    billyw Guest

    huh!, you want fries with that

    billyw, May 22, 2004
  4. huh!, you want fries with that

    .... and chocolate shake please

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 22, 2004
  5. rspooky

    Guest Guest

    AND YES !!! I understood the questions. Thats why I think
    TC is good. I always try a test , see the points where I
    am weak. And then review the questions .. check the
    explanations and then study the reference sections they
    give. And then redo the procedure. And so fas I never had
    any questions of TC on my exams, so yes I passed on my
    knowledge not my memory.!!

    Thanks for having faith though :p

    Guest, May 22, 2004
  6. check the
    Personally, I don't need help locating resources on the msdn. Still,
    if you have money to burn, who cares.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 22, 2004
  7. rspooky

    Frank Austin Guest

    Make mine a Bud..

    Frank Austin, May 24, 2004
  8. rspooky

    no one Guest

    Thank you drive through to the first window please

    no one, May 24, 2004
  9. rspooky

    nancywilliams

    Joined: