    exam. So, I'm ready for that one, and it did cover a lot of the objectives
    for the 620. But, nothing prepared me more than the hands on.

    Now, I'm studying and preparing for the 70-623. :)

    Dustin Harper, Feb 27, 2008

  2. Dustin Harper

    X-DraGoN Guest

    I just took a test, in preparation for the 70-620 exam and scored 75% (42
    out of 56 questions) and it tells me I failed!
    I thought I needed to obtain 70% to pass the test, not 80% (as mentioned in
    the practice exam)

    Can anyone shed some light on the fact?
    Kind Regards

    X-DraGoN, Mar 6, 2008

  3. Dustin Harper

    Montreal MCT Guest

    The practice tests score harder than the actual exams... go take it :)

    Montreal MCT, Mar 6, 2008
  4. Dustin Harper

    Dude Guest

    I passed 70-620 too. I think this exam was way easier than 70-210 Windows
    2000 Pro.

    Dude, Mar 7, 2008
  5. It was almost TOO easy. Of course, I don't want to get cocky and think I can
    go into the next exam thinking they are all like this, so I'm going on it
    was the test that was easy, not that I was very prepared! :)

    Dustin Harper, Mar 8, 2008