Passed Exam 216 and got my MCSA today, need tips???

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Mr. Brownstone, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. Passed Exam 216 and got my MCSA today, need tips???

    Mr. Brownstone, Apr 28, 2004

  2. Mr. Brownstone

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Yes, with peppers and onions please.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 28, 2004

  3. Mr. Brownstone

    Consultant Guest

    yes, can you tell me the best way to shave? is it against or with the
    direction of growth?

    Consultant, Apr 28, 2004
  4. Mr. Brownstone

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I've been told repeatedly that shaving "with the grain" is the "proper" way
    to do it, but it just doesn't feel right. It doesn't get close enough. Not
    even with fancy-ass 3- and 4-blade razors. So what I do is shave with the
    grain to chop that sh!t up nice and close, then go against the grain to lop
    it off completely. Leaving me with a smooth-as-a-baby's-ass face. YMMV.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 28, 2004
  5. Mr. Brownstone

    Neil Guest

    yes, should I buy or sell this stock? Do I look both ways before crossing
    the street? and in relation to your current employment, do you salt the
    fries in the frier or after the "Ding, Fries are done" sound.

    Neil, Apr 28, 2004
  6. Mr. Brownstone

    Consultant Guest

    the exact technique in which i utilize

    Consultant, Apr 28, 2004
  7. Email me your questions so that I can reply.

    Mr. Brownstone, Apr 28, 2004
  8. Mr. Brownstone

    Frisbee® Guest

    Why not share your wisdom with us all? If you get privately e-mailed
    questions, and also answer them privately, nobody else will be able to
    benefit from your guidance!

    Oh well, be prepared to receive 300 e-mails every hour with the question
    "How many questions are in exam 70-210?"

    Frisbee®, Apr 28, 2004
  9. Mr. Brownstone

    JaR Guest

    Mr. Brownstone opined, On 4/28/04 10:01 AM:
    Should I send the e-mail to;

    Oh, sorry, there's that sticky key again. Sorry.

    JaR
    Repetitive Thug

    JaR, Apr 28, 2004
  10. Sure man, I forgot what the eroom was made for

    Well, as usual, I took Transcender 1st to see my knowledge level, then went to books and got back to transcender

    That way I could measure how much knowledge I would need

    In my exam there were DNS, DHCP, RRAS, CA, WINS, SUBNETS and ALL of them were mutliple choices making my brain fry

    I was confidente, besides 2 friends have failed twice and 3 times. As every great brazilian soccer, I got at first kick

    Anything else?

    Mr. Brownstone, Apr 29, 2004
  11. Mr. Brownstone

    Mikey Guest

    Ask for a raise or you're leaving damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mikey, Apr 29, 2004
  12. Mr. Brownstone

    Neil Guest

    and which world do you live in?

    Neil, Apr 30, 2004
  13. What u talking bout?

    Mr. Brownstone, Apr 30, 2004
  14. Mr. Brownstone

    Neil Guest

    if I (and most like me) keep doing my exams I get to stay.

    Several years back my then 7 year old came to me while preping for yet
    another exam, she noted the "deep in thought" pained look on my face.
    "Daddy" says the sweet darlin' "will you get fired if you fail this
    exam?"

    "no sweety", says I, not wanting here to worry where her next meal will
    come from.

    "Will you get a raise?" she ponders next.

    "No" I relpy back, smiling at this.

    "why do you do it?" DOH! out of the mouths of babes.

    I think that if the OP does pose the ultimatum of "a raise or I'm
    leaving" he will be introduced to the door. then again perhaps this is
    what you are hoping for as his exit could be your entrance...

    Neil, Apr 30, 2004