    to happen at this point. Can anyone share their experience or perhaps point
    me to some info?

    Much appreciated.

    Paul S., Nov 7, 2007

  2. Paul S.

    Luc Guest

    Hi Paul,

    You should receive a first "congratulation" e-mail from Microsoft Learning
    within a week of passing your exam.

    After that, you should receive an additional mail to activate your
    certification. I've waited for 2 weeks for this one and tired of waiting, i
    've just contacted Microsoft. Based on the registration number found on the
    exam transcript, they activated my certification in less than 2 minutes...

    When you certification is activated, you will have access to the MCP website
    where you can generate you certification logo, generate exam transcripts,...

    I hope this answers your question.

    Regards.

    Luc
    MCTS - Business Intelligence Developer