    recognize any of the questions...

    Good Luck.

    Dave

    Dave, Jan 29, 2005

  2. Dave

    steve Guest

    Thanks dave. Appreciate the insight! Congrats!

    steve, Jan 30, 2005

  3. dave...

    congrats!!!

    did the 271 last saturday, got 800 on same...now i'm
    stressing over the 272...

    how many questions approximately can i xpect to see on
    the 272 exam?

    chuck

    chuck in new jersey, Feb 3, 2005
  4. Dave

    starrynight Guest

    Process of elimination helped me greatly to pass 272. The questions on the
    test were not nearly close to what I studied from in 2 different books
    including the Microsoft Press book. Here is where I felt reading extra
    books, articles, etc would have come in very handy. I had 40 questions only
    and they were worded VERY trickily if that's a word! haha

    -starrynight

    starrynight, Feb 6, 2005