    on same day, but just barely at 675. Wow, if I could have that back.
    Anyway, will def pass tomorrow morning.

    MCSD.Net by sundown tomorrow. Hasta la vista, baby!

    Classified Public, May 12, 2006

  2. Classified Public

    Guest Guest

    70-310 is difficult, I guess, like the 70-320 that I passed last Friday. It
    is the most difficult exam that I took ever.

    To pass 70-310 (70-320 for me), you have to compare the selections very
    carefully, some selections are really tricky. It is extremely easy to fall
    into the wrong one.

    Anyway, I passed with 984. But I had to agree it is very very difficult. In
    fact, it can't be any more difficult.

    Guest, May 22, 2006