    etc is a great value - rather than having people (managers) try to deduce the
    certification level from the half dozen individual exams listed...

    Thanks in advance.

    navaho, Jun 29, 2008

  2. navaho

    John R Guest

    Either you haven't waited long enough after your last test, or you really do
    not have MCSE. Until MS says you have MCSE, you don't.

    If you've taken your last test in the past few days, give it a few more
    days. I took my last test at a Pearson/VUE and I think it took about 4 days
    for my transcript to get fully updated.

    If it's been more than two weeks, contact your regional service center.
    Have your last test report on hand when you do.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx

    I doubt this is the issue, but verify that your electives are valid and that
    you've met all required elements.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/default.mspx
    You can also check your certification planner on the MCP site. Pull up MCSE
    2003, if the top level is checked, then you just need to wait a few more
    days.

    Congrats, BTW, if you really do have it.

    John R

    John R, Jun 29, 2008

  3. navaho

    navaho Guest

    Thanks for the quick reply!

    Turns out the ceritfication planner does indeed show the top level checked
    for MCSE 2003, and so I guess I just need to wait a bit longer...

    Thanks also for posting the link with the contact info for the regional
    service centers - I was having a heck of a time trying to track down that
    contact info.

    navaho, Jun 29, 2008
  4. navaho

    Kline Sphere Guest

    is there some hidden step I need to do
    have you tried praying to our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ, who died
    for all our sins?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 30, 2008