    3. QUE Training Guide by Amit Kalani (QUE) - My best resource.
    4. Exam Cram2 by Amit Kalani

    I passed with 984. Now I can relax a bit and prepare for 70-315.

    ship50, Mar 15, 2006

  2. ship50

    AviationDev Guest

    Nice job!!! So, you are only 1 away from MCAD?

    I just passed 70-305 and need 70-310 to acheive MCAD status. 305 wasn't all
    that bad, I wouldn't sweat it if I were you. Was 70-320 as hard as you
    thought it would be? I'm not looking forward to it :)

    Anyway, congrats!

    AviationDev, Mar 15, 2006

  3. ship50

    Simon Hart Guest

    70-320 is not as bad as everyone says - but this depends on your background
    of course!

    I found 70-316 harder than 70-320.

    I will be taking 70-315 v.soon next week to get MCAD status.

    Good luck everyone!
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Mar 15, 2006
  4. ship50

    ship50 Guest

    Thanks. 1 away from MCAD and hope to get it on the 20th.

    To tell the truth, yes, I found the exam more difficult compared to 70-316.
    As Simon said, it depends upon the background. Though I have some experience
    with web services, the topics like COM+, .NET Remoting etc. were like aliens
    and I had to write code and read books all night long to understand them.

    This sure is an exam where a deep knowledge of the topics is required. Thank
    god it is done. :)

    ship50, Mar 15, 2006
  5. ship50

    AviationDev Guest

    That's not exactly what I wanted to hear:) I am primarly a web developer so
    the COM+ and .Net Remoting are not things I use everyday.

    I'm getting ready to by my study materials. It looks like the .NET Remoting
    book is based on 1.0? Is that correct? Would you still recommed that book?

    Good luck to everyone. Since I just started studying for 710 I'm pretty
    sure you two will beat me to MCAD :)

    Are you guys going for MCSD.NET after MCAD? I am strongly considering it...

    AviationDev, Mar 16, 2006
  6. ship50

    ship50 Guest

    the .NET Remoting Book atleast gave me the material to understand the topic.
    I think you should give it a look even if just for understanding the basics.
    My main source of preparation was the Kalani Book from QUE and MSDN.

    I want to go for the MCSD.NET but dont know how to prepare for the 70-300
    exam.

    Best of Luck for 70-310 :)

    ship50, Mar 16, 2006