    Any input would be fantastic!

    Cheers
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Mar 6, 2006

  2. Simon Hart

    ship50 Guest

    Congratulations !

    Can you please give me your preparation strategy for 70-320? I'll
    attempt this paper very soon. Right now I'm preparing for 70-315.

    for 70-315, I'm using Kalani's book. I found his book very useful for
    70-316 also so depending again on Kalani. Also, a book from
    Wrox(Professional ASP.NET 1.1). I consult MSDN for details.

    ship50, Mar 7, 2006

  3. Simon Hart

    Simon Hart Guest

    Hi,

    Thanks.

    Yes sure here is breakdown:

    Wrox Press C# 2nd Edition - good C# all rounder but there is a newer version
    out (3rd edition).
    Microsoft press 70-320 - didn't find it that useful. Content was too
    confusing and left me not understanding complext subjects such as remoting.
    Que publishing 70-320 by Amit Kalani - fantastic book.

    I did tests from PrepLogic which was included on CD with the Amit Kalani
    book which I found invaluable.
    If choosing just one of the above I'd recommend the Amit Kalani book. I
    couldn't of passed this exam without it.

    I find the end of chapter exams brilliant as it shows whether you understand
    the content you have just learnt or not.

    I am too preparing for 70-315. I will use the same strategy as before, how
    about yourself?

    Good luck!
    Regards
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Mar 7, 2006
  4. Simon Hart

    Boomer Guest

    Congrats to both. I recently cleared 70-315 and I found Kalani's book very
    helpful. I would suggest additional references esp. for ADO.NET, Security and
    XML. www.codeclinic.com (which leads to MSDN) is a great link. Also, if
    possible, try to do the practice exams from Kalani's cram book for 70-315.
    They are better than the one in the training guide.

    Boomer, Mar 7, 2006
  5. Simon Hart

    Simon Hart Guest

    Thanks for your input Boomer!