    55 questions, 2.5 hours

    Kind regards,
    Dmitry

    Dmytro Kryvko, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Dmytro Kryvko

    Raul Guest

    Congratulations! I passed yesterday night. How did you
    find it? What methods did you use to prepare.

    At least I used the Transcender software. It took me 2.5
    hours too. I found that a lot of the paragraphs where
    written kind of tricky. I don't think that this should be
    the way. This way should be used only for the options for
    the answer. I think the Transcender helped me but I have
    been developing since the beta 2 so the experience for me
    was a big factor.

    I am currently an MCSD in Visual Basic 6.0 but getting the
    MCSD.Net certification in C#.

    Please let me know your input on this.

    Thanks,

    radj

    Raul, Jul 11, 2003

  3. Dmytro Kryvko

    cj Guest

    Passed today

    I was surprised how easy it was - I finished in just over an hour

    CJ

    cj, Jul 14, 2003