Passed 70-315 & 70-320

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Pere Martra, Jan 31, 2005.

  1. Pere Martra

    Pere Martra Guest

    70-315 with 848,
    42 questions and pass rate of 700. I used the book from Kalami.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0789729016/newedevelo-21
    Really good book with a lot of questions, and with a correct size, easy to
    use & read.

    70-320 with 904,
    43 Questions and a passa rate of 700. I used other exam cram book, from
    kalami.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0789728974/newedevelo-21
    This book is really incredible, without it I would'nt pass the exam, sure,
    and from my point of view the books from ExamCram have a really good value,
    they are cheaper than others from kalami and the contents a similars, or the
    same, I hope taht the only diffenrence are some samples.

    For Both Examns I used software from selftest, the questions are harder
    thant the ones in the real exam.

    Now I'm going to 70-340, any recommendations would be welcome.

    Thanks and good luck with your examns.

    Pere Martra.

    Pere Martra, Jan 31, 2005

  2. Pere Martra

    Amit Guest

    Congratulations Pere! I've also used the Exam Cram 2 series to pass 315 and
    316, next is 320. They were extremely useful, especially the two sample
    tests at the back of the book. The bundled CD however was a piece of sh*t
    :)

    Amit, Feb 1, 2005

  3. Pere Martra

    shail Guest

    I am referring to exam cram book and training guide from
    MS for 70-320 exam. How critical is using software from
    selftest? Could you point me where should i get this test
    software?
    Please advice.

    thanks much.

    shail, Mar 15, 2005