    SuperCoder Guest

    Well, passed 70-300 exam today, scored 835.

    I think this was the hardest test of MCSD.

    SuperCoder, Jun 24, 2006

  2. SuperCoder

    neil.weller Guest

    Well done. I really enjoyed that exam, but yes, it was tough. I
    actually found 70-340 (Implementing Security) to be the hardest.

    Neil

    neil.weller, Jun 24, 2006

  3. SuperCoder

    SuperCoder Guest

    I didnt enjoy it at all. I prepared for this exam in 20 days so....

    SuperCoder, Jun 24, 2006
  4. SuperCoder

    CaffieneRush Guest

    Yes this was the toughest exam of the set, probably because at work I
    haven't got involved that much in the early stages of the software
    lifecycle.
    I barely ekked out a pass after studying 4 days.

    CaffieneRush, Jun 26, 2006
  5. SuperCoder

    Guest Guest

    I pass this one last week (802) but yes, it is the hardest test of the
    series, and preparation was very hard. One problem with this exam is that it
    carries an assumption that you've been doing enterprise development with MS
    tools for a long time. I've worked on the early stages of the software cycle
    in other environments (mainframes, telephone switching systems), but that
    still left a lot of holes. It helps to have background awareness of database
    design, Enterprise templates, source code librarians (especially helpful if
    it's Visual SourceSafe), pre-.NET MS development, the relationship between
    software processes and business processes, experience with formalized test
    processes, usability, commercial software development....

    Few people will have all of that in their background, but the fewer of those
    things you have, the harder 70-300 will be.

    Guest, Jun 26, 2006
  6. SuperCoder

    SuperCoder Guest

    I'm very good at developing stuff, but not good at these planning kinda
    thing, so it was kinda tough for me.

    SuperCoder, Jun 27, 2006
  7. SuperCoder

    SuperCoder Guest

    Well, 70-340 is an elective paper, so you can leave that out if you want,
    but 70-300 is compulsory for MCSD. So I guess 70-300 is the hardestof the
    core MCSD exam requirement.

    And now, MS 2nd Shot is going to be over as well, so....... good luck to
    every1 :)

    SuperCoder, Jun 27, 2006
  8. SuperCoder

    Guest Guest

    Can you tell me, which book or e-book is good to prepare for this exam?

    Guest, Jul 20, 2006
  9. SuperCoder

    Cerebrus Guest

    Which exam ? The post you've quoted mentions atleast 2 diff. exams.
    What are we to assume ?

    Cerebrus, Jul 20, 2006
  10. SuperCoder

    Guest Guest

    I want materials for 70-300 [Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft
    ..NET Solution Architectures].

    Guest, Jul 21, 2006
  11. SuperCoder

    Cerebrus Guest

    There is the MS Press book for the exam, then there is the Que Exam
    Cram 2 by Randy Cornish.

    Cerebrus, Jul 21, 2006
  12. SuperCoder

    Guest Guest

    Can you tell me from where i get the MCSD.NET exam paper and the solution
    matter
    thanks

    Guest, Oct 11, 2006
  13. SuperCoder