Passed 70-284 Finally!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Nov 27, 2006.

  1. Guest

    PajaP Guest

    <My biggest aw-shucks grin>
    I intend to.
    It is nice to be in a group where you don't get slated for posting OT.
    Its also welcome distraction from study.
    Besides, my news reader is about the only responsive software when MS
    VPC has ground my system to a halt (must buy more RAM)

    <crossed fingers>
    On my honour, I promise that I will do my best,
    To do my duty to m.p.c.e.m,
    To help other people,
    And to keep the MCNGP Law.
    </crossed fingers>

    --
    Thx.
    PajaP,

    Who, before anyone starts, knows he is not a MCNGP ;p

    PajaP, Dec 1, 2006

  2. Guest

    PajaP Guest

    Right, who the Feck deleted my "a"?

    PajaP, Dec 1, 2006

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    W re the dre ded " " b ndits!

    Oh, c rp! They ppe r to be on r mp ge.

    W tch your ss!

    JaR, Dec 1, 2006
  4. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Fsking " " m n!

    LRM, Dec 2, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Sure, there's more fun where that came from. We also have around 20 or so
    servers that need to be moved from a couple of different billing offices and
    the corporate office to join our other servers at the data center. That
    should be fun also. :) LOL

    Guest, Dec 2, 2006
  6. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Might be time to go virtual. Much lighter weight and less expensive. Play
    with vmware or MS virtual server if you have time.

    LRM, Dec 3, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I have used VMWare for servers in a lab, but these are actual production
    servers. We aren't replacing these servers, just physically moving them.
    Our newest servers are Blade's. Those are cool!

    Guest, Dec 3, 2006
  8. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Virtual servers are used in production as well. Don't let your lab
    experience qualify as having experience with virtual environments and what
    they can do. Blades are cool if you have absolutely no concerns about BTU's
    or your HVAC. Say do you work for the gobmint like Neil?

    LRM, Dec 3, 2006
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yeah, I've read that they're used in production, though I've never used them
    in production myself. I make recommendations but ultimately, my boss makes
    the decisions. We lease space in a datacenter so it's their HVAC. LOL, the
    gobmint? No. Oh, guess what cool happened today. A contractor that does a
    lot of work for us asked me if I'd be interested in helping him set up an
    Exchange server for one of his other customers.

    Guest, Dec 5, 2006
  10. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Say yes, but only with a contract and ensure you will not be held liable for
    any damages that occur as a result of the install. Charge through the nose,
    unless he is very, very, very hot. If he is only charge an arm and a leg.
    Enjoy!

    LRM, Dec 5, 2006
  11. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    That's the funniest invite for a three-way I've ever heard.

    Frisbee®, Dec 5, 2006
  12. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Tramp!

    Frisbee®, Dec 5, 2006
  13. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Come 'er big boy, I got somethin' for ya;)

    LRM, Dec 5, 2006
  14. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Too bad she doesn't have the only cert that matters, because then we could
    have pics...sigh....oh right, of the very, very, very, hot guy of course
    what did you think I meant?

    LRM, Dec 5, 2006
  15. Guest

    Guest Guest

    LOL, you guys are funny!

    Guest, Dec 5, 2006
  16. Guest

    Guest Guest

    We were at the office ... we had to speak in code incase someone overheard
    us. lol

    Guest, Dec 5, 2006