    now or, with just a bit more work, a fully fledged "Fellowes Shredder
    - PS220-2. The ultimate cross cut shredder".
    Who's sorry now!

    PajaP, Nov 30, 2006

  2. Yes, it is an abysmal life I now lead, having spent far too much time
    drinking whiteout and smoking shredded paper from accounting when I
    should have been studiously stapling my homework. Now that they have
    outsource contracted a copier from India with automatic collation I may
    be out of work soon.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Nov 30, 2006

  3. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Yes, it is an abysmal life I now lead, having spent far too much time
    PoTD

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2006
  4. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    If you had attended more you could have been a Staple Free Stapler by
    don't be silly. Fellowes now make most (if not all) or their shredders
    in sh*thole china. Nothing made in sh*thole china can be considered
    the 'ultimate' of anything, it will fcuks up it less then year, it's
    all junk plain and simply.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2006
  5. Guest

    PajaP Guest

    LOL. Sorry, I should not laugh at the misfortune of others.
    You could always retrain. Paper is not the be all and end all.

    Consider a future in medicine. Surgical staplers are very much in
    demand. Sure, you would need some modifications and would have to lose
    the sexy red look but the "chrome look" is just as good a babe magnet.

    PajaP, Nov 30, 2006
  6. GEEEENEEEEEUSSSSSSSSSS! Imagine all the the babes I could get if I
    worked in a doctors office... I might even get around as much as the
    hole puncher. I can't believe the secretaries let him punch their holes
    all day long.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Nov 30, 2006
  7. Guest

    PajaP Guest

    Ahh, but does he ever get to give em the "three-hole punch"?

    PajaP, Nov 30, 2006
  8. Guest

    PajaP Guest

    Well good on you for getting the job done :)
    My Exchange admin amounts to _occasionally_ creating accounts (which
    is all scripted) and day-to-day admin of the accounts (password
    resets, quota management, mail forwarding etc). Not something I am
    ever likely to need any training in.
    Still, it is one of the subjects I wish I could get motivated in.
    Seems to be a useful to have it on ones CV/Resume.

    PajaP, Nov 30, 2006
  9. Guest

    LRM Guest

    If its anything like Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 it will be a blast. But,
    why are you guys still on Exchange 5.5?

    LRM, Nov 30, 2006
  10. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Sounds like one heck of a party! Wish I could have been there. Course ever
    since the last big bash at the MCNGP club house I'm thinking I should maybe
    cut down on the festivity attending. After the last one I ended up with some
    un-named person's unwashed lederhosen in my purse, I'm still looking for my
    car, and I am having difficulty recalling how I managed to get so much
    Jell-O in my hair. er...right Exchange 5.5....keep us posted on the
    progress.

    LRM, Dec 1, 2006
  11. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Try to stick around, man. You're one of the good ones.

    Briscobar, Dec 1, 2006
  12. Guest

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    We have GIF's and aren't afraid to use them

    Lnkwizard2, Dec 1, 2006
  13. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I am having difficulty recalling how I managed to get so much
    that was not jell o

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 1, 2006
  14. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Kline Sphere once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    good thing my coffee wasn't hot...

    kp "There's something about LRM" g

    kpg, Dec 1, 2006
  15. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Are you sure?--it had a distinct cherry scent.

    LRM, Dec 1, 2006
  16. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Dec 1, 2006
  17. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    No. I'm not going to click it.

    kpg, Dec 1, 2006
  18. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Come on... you know you want to.

    Frisbee®, Dec 1, 2006
  19. Guest

    LRM Guest

    No no, it was a cherry, not hard apple smell, and are these your unwashed
    lederhosen?

    LRM, Dec 1, 2006
  20. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Oooh, can I come over to play at your place.

    JaR, Dec 1, 2006