    I'm hoping that combined with my continued hard work will get me more money.
    I'm not being greedy, I just want to be paid fair market value for what I do.

    What ice scraper?

    Guest, Nov 29, 2006

  2. Guest

    LRM Guest

    I like that response. Good for you on working your a$$ off. That's really
    how we should all do it. However, I am fully aware that there are a those
    who have managed to spend their entire careers taking credit for other
    people's work.

    Now, spend some time lurking around in here and you'll come accross a thread
    where JaR explains what the ice scraper is. While your at it why not try and
    earn your MCNGP, the only cert that really matters. I could use the company,
    it gets rough being one of very few women posting in never land. If he
    hasn't already, Fris will be wanting to know if your hawt. Indulge him, he
    can't help himself.

    Good luck and don't be a stranger.

    LRM, Nov 29, 2006

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    <armchair QB>

    STUPID! IJIOTS!! MORANS!!!! Any A-hole knows that Kerpal's specialty is
    RUSHING!!! He's best when going up against Abtar from down the street and
    he needs to have a few Ivy leaguers (post-bar preferable) to join him,
    but he's a RUSHER! Everyone knows that Abtar's daughter is the better
    punter....

    </armchair QB>

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - I may have my faults, but being wrong isn't one of them.

    Neil, Nov 29, 2006
  4. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Uh huhuhuh she said "a$$"
    Uh huhuhuh she said "solid growth"
    Uh huhuhhuh she said "nice raise"
    Uh huhuhuh she said "hard"

    Frisbee®, Nov 29, 2006
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    <news @ 11>

    And in sports news today, following his teams disasterous defeat,
    well-known running back Kerpal has been arrested for threartening to kill
    his coach. Police say that Kerpal has denied making the
    threat, and that he was only kidding.

    </news @ 11>

    JaR, Nov 29, 2006
  6. Guest

    PajaP Guest

    But I also get a CompTIA certification to go with the MS one.
    Certified by two organisations for the price of one.
    More than that though, I also have more of an interest in security
    than I do in Exchange. I could see the CompTIA cert being interesting.
    The Exchange I would see as a chore, one that would probably never be
    completed.

    PajaP, Nov 29, 2006
  7. Guest

    Brat® Guest

    hmm maybe not. I got my MCSA and had already passed my Exchange exam. This
    all happened before they offered the :Messaging designation. So I got my
    MCSA card and a month or so later I got a new one for messaging... could be
    it was just an upgrade... my ice scraper is around here somewhere but I dont
    thing the newer one shows both but just the combined cert (MCSA: Messaging).
    I also dont say I am MCSE, MCSA, MCSA: Messaging, CNA, A+, BCSA ... I only
    say all the above but only one MCSA (that being messaging)... I guess
    someone who was certified with mcsa with exchange after the designation came
    out would be a better one to answer that one

    Brat®, Nov 29, 2006
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    <cbs special report>

    Katie: In further news, the dog formerly known as "Kerpal's" was put to
    sleep this evening for evidently swallowing whole, an injured cat. Kerpal
    was quoted as saying "My dog, she kicked it and now I'm going to f**k her!".
    Kerpal has since been detained for attempted indecency with a miner....

    Tom: Don't you mean 'MinOr', Katie?

    Katie: No Tom. Apparently the girl's father worked in the local gold mines.

    </cbs special report>

    Guest, Nov 30, 2006
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    ROFLCOPTERS!!!!!!!

    Guest, Nov 30, 2006
  10. Guest

    Guest Guest

    HOLD ON!!!! Back up there Poncho.

    What exactly do you mean by "Certified by two organisations for the price of
    one."?? Where exactly did you get this 'special'?

    Guest, Nov 30, 2006
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Ok, since Fris neglected to ask (or maybe he asked earlier and I missed it),
    but...

    ....are you HAWT??

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    Guest, Nov 30, 2006
  12. Guest

    LRM Guest

    I believe Poncho was trying to say if he went for mcse with the security
    identifier he would take the Security + exam which counts toward MCSE as an
    elective even though it is Comptia. Although I could be wrong and he could
    be planning to pay some shmo to take a comptia exam and getting a deal on
    one of the other MCSE exams. If this is the case he is a piece of poo and
    you should rain terror down upon him.

    LRM, Nov 30, 2006
  13. Guest

    PajaP Guest

    Well!!!! Just for you Anorak,

    To get my MCSA I _have_ to take 4 exams.

    I plan to take 70-270, 70-290 and 70-291 and CompTIA Security+ (as my
    elective).

    So when I complete all four I will be _Microsoft_ certified _and_
    _CompTIA_ certified.

    The last time I checked Microsoft and CompTIA were separate entities.

    So, I have to take 4 exams and when all are passed I will have
    certificates from two _separate_ organisations showing I have passed
    exams with them.

    As the price to take the CompTIA Security+ is _approximately_ the same
    as taking a Microsoft exam this can be kinda viewed as two for the
    price of one. So:
    "Certified by two organisations for the price of one."

    Hope the process is clear now. I know it seems a little confusing but
    if you keep reading it through I am sure you will get the grasp of it
    ;)

    Exams 70-227, 70-350, and the CompTIA Security+ certification all
    satisfiy both the MCSA elective requirement and an MCSA: Security
    specialization requirement.

    PajaP, Nov 30, 2006
  14. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Dude it's R U HAWT??

    CBIC, Nov 30, 2006
  15. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    He doesn't have the MCNGP+Hawt cert.

    Frisbee®, Nov 30, 2006
  16. In theoretical mathematics you can find a way of making 1+0=2. I failed
    that course in college. :p

    Red Swingline Stapler, Nov 30, 2006
  17. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    i hereby nominate 'Red Swingline Stapler' for the 'Best Handle of the
    Week' award.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2006
  18. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Kline Sphere once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    I'm changing my name to 'TPS Report'

    kpg, Nov 30, 2006
  19. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    you the fool.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2006
  20. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Kline Sphere once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Hey! I resemble that remark.

    kpg, Nov 30, 2006