    Vista or do I want to do MCSA or MCSE? I guess I got some investigating to
    do. Any input is more than welcomed.

    -Robert

    Hitchhiker90, Jun 19, 2009

  2. Hitchhiker90

    John R Guest

    What should you do next is not a question that you should be asking anyone
    but yourself, especially on a forum such as this. What do you want to do
    with your life? What are your experiences? Where do you want to be? What
    tools will get you there?

    There are no pre-defined paths in certifications. You either do what you
    need, or what you want. What somebody else wants should not play into your
    plans.

    John R

    John R, Jul 14, 2009

  3. I would definetly go for the "curry".

    Melissa Little, Jul 16, 2009