    Also, if I pass the 70-272 will Microsoft send me anything that says I'm a
    MCDST or will I get another certificate that just says I passed 70-271 and
    70-272?

    Hitchhiker90, May 29, 2009

  2. My best suggestion is to review the Exam Objectives on the Microsoft
    Learning website.

    Your MCP Transcript will reflect passage of both exams, as well as your
    credential as an MCDST.

    If you wish to have a certificate for the MCDST, you'll need to order your
    Welcome Kit from the MCP website.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], May 29, 2009

  3. Hitchhiker90

    Kitty5663 Guest

    I wish I could say the same I failed miserably. I studied the material from
    Measureup.com and was totally shocked when none of the questions were on the
    test, I guessed my way to a 474 I was totally disappointed and hurt. I
    studied that material for months. AAARGGHHH!!!!!!!

    Kitty5663, May 29, 2009
  4. Hitchhiker90

    PAJ Guest

    Why would they be?
    That is a really poor score on what is a very easy exam.
    Use you second shot voucher if you have one. If you don't, give it up.

    If have one and you fail again, give it up!

    Good luck.

    PAJ, May 29, 2009
  5. Hitchhiker90

    John R Guest

    Yes... hurtful feelings... You have been wronged and you deserve to feel
    hurt. Society has taught us that everything should be fair, and this
    certainly wasn't. You actually had to guess. OMG, I feel so sorry for you.
    What is Microsoft thinking asking questions like that? It's as if they
    actually expect you to know what you are doing before they will "certify"
    you. It's just wrong. Somebody should do something about it.

    John R

    John R, May 30, 2009
  6. Hitchhiker90

    John Carry Guest

    John Carry, Jun 1, 2009
  7. Hitchhiker90

    PAJ Guest

    That's because you are a cock!

    PAJ, Jun 1, 2009
  8. wcan any one please tell me what the website for MCP

    Micgael obeng, Aug 27, 2009
  9. Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Aug 27, 2009