  1. G-man

    G-man Guest

    I passed 70-271 Yesterday with a 866.

    G-man, Jan 13, 2004

  2. G-man

    Chris Guest

    Where did you get your actual score. I only see "passed" on Prometric's
    site.

    Chris, Jan 13, 2004

  3. Larry Samuels, Jan 13, 2004
  4. G-man

    Chris Guest

    OK. That makes sense. There isn't a way to see my score from the beta is
    there?

    Chris, Jan 13, 2004
  5. G-man

    Guest Guest

    I did not get a score in my email but from what i
    understand we should get a score report mailed to us
    within 7 days.

    So we should get the score report through the mail.

    Guest, Jan 13, 2004
  6. Congratulations!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 13, 2004
  7. it all depends, for example for the 282 (SBS) beta, Vue swcore reports had a score while Prometric showed Pass/Fail and no numeric score. Who knows wat the 27x score reports will show.

    OverCertified, Jan 14, 2004
  8. G-man

    rcmsellers Guest

    I have yet to receive an email from microsoft about the
    beta that I took. Could it be because, I didn't pass it.

    rcmsellers, Jan 16, 2004
  9. G-man

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Passed!

    Sgt Galaxy, Jan 19, 2004
  10. Congratulations!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 19, 2004
  11. G-man

    Lady Guest

    Has anyone gotten better than an 866? That's what I got on 70-271 too. I
    didnt' take the Beta, but the live exam last Wednesday.

    Lady, Jan 19, 2004
  12. G-man

    Brianz Guest

    Hi

    I got 833 on the Beta. The scores were mailed from Vue.

    Brianz

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 20, 2004