    seemed like it wasn't nearly as technical as it could have been but boy you
    better know the fundamentals. My advise is not to memorize the practice
    questions but to use them to find out what areas you need more studying on.

    Fooch, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Fooch

    Devo Guest

    Congrats!

    Did the test results tell you how many you got correct
    out of 64?

    /Dan

    Micro$oft Self Paced
    >Training Kit with the MeasureUp practice test for

    preparation. But I had 7
    >years of desktop support to rely on. The test consisted

    of 64 questions and

    Devo, Mar 15, 2005

  3. Congradualtions and thanks for the advise.

    AllwaysFocused, Mar 16, 2005
  4. Fooch

    Fooch Guest

    No they didn't...it just gives you a score. I did get a report with a
    graphical representation of strength (and weakness) of each objective.

    Fooch, Mar 17, 2005