Passed 70-271 and 70-272

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Peter, Feb 25, 2004.

  1. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Hi

    Just passed both exams with 900 and 973 points :)

    Didn't read for any of the exams, but has passed 70-270,
    70-290, 70-291 before.

    I personally think these exams are very easy, if you
    study 70-270 (Without all the AD) and look a little at
    Internet Explorer og Outlook Express settings, you will
    be well prepared for the exams. (272 has a couple of
    questions regarding Office, but if you have tried to
    Install Office and used it at normal User level it won't
    be a problem :) Settings for Outlook mail, Macro's e.g)

    Thanks to the people for answering my question before the
    exams

    /Peter

    Peter, Feb 25, 2004

  2. Peter

    Peter Guest

    First of all well done! I got mine 272 on sat, can you
    spare me and

    With Office be sure to know the Repair feature, how to
    troubleshoot if the installation fails, but as many
    others has written: Just use your comon sense, and you
    will make the right answer

    OE, Play around with the Account setting and general
    options. Know SMTP / POP3 / port numbers and so on.

    IE, Know all the Settings avalible in Internet Options,
    including advanced.

    Then you will be well prepared.

    /peter

    Peter, Feb 25, 2004