    Well after so long waiting to take the 2000 upgrade I
    fianlly passed. Many thanks to Kashlmba Vouhairan my
    instructor for giving me all the answers.

    Katy Patooty, Jul 17, 2004

  2. Many thanks to Kashlmba Vouhairan my
    Hope you don't mean the 'actual answers'...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 17, 2004

  3. Katy Patooty

    Neil Guest

    ????WHAT???
    where do they have 240 as a live exam. the thing has been extinct in NA
    for almost 3 years?

    Neil, Jul 17, 2004
  4. This test is NOT available for anyone to take.

    MCSE \(NT4, 2000, 2003\), Jul 17, 2004
  5. ????WHAT???
    how did I not see that one coming... oh well back to studying for
    70-053 I guess...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 18, 2004
  6. Katy Patooty

    Neil Guest

    I'm really looking forward to 70-053, but first I have to finish either
    70-046 or 70-047. Do you think I should start a thread to find out which
    one is better?

    Neil, Jul 18, 2004
  7. Good idea. Don't forget to cross post it as well as posting the
    content in html.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 18, 2004
  8. Katy Patooty

    Neil Guest

    do they still have mpc.wfw?

    Neil, Jul 18, 2004
  9. cross post it
    lol!

    when's the next release of windows for workgroups due?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 18, 2004
  10. Katy Patooty

    Neil Guest

    NEXT RELEASE? oh, please! How can you possibly improve upon perfection.
    When was the last time you heard about a security vulnerability for wfw
    or a virus that affects it, or a required Service Pack or even a hotfix!
    That's the real reason there hasn't been an upgrade...

    wow, I really thought you would have known that Kline...

    Neil, Jul 18, 2004
  11. NEXT RELEASE? oh, please! How can you possibly improve upon perfection.
    I see, point taken...
    ..... walks sheepishly away, back to flipping burgers.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 18, 2004
  12. Katy Patooty

    catwalker63 Guest

    I like mine well done, with bacon, extra cheese, onions, lettuce, and
    tomato. No mayo, mustard, or ketchup. And toast the bun properly this
    time!

    catwalker63, Jul 18, 2004
  13. I like mine well done, with bacon, extra cheese, onions, lettuce, and
    you got it!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 18, 2004
  14. Katy Patooty

    Neil Guest

    does that thing got a hemi?

    (ps I forgive you for the WFW slip up since MS is keeping very quite on
    the whole issue, I can see how it's slipped under your radar.)

    Neil, Jul 19, 2004
  15. (ps I forgive you for the WFW slip up since MS is keeping very quite on
    thanks.

    btw what's chicago?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 19, 2004
  16. Katy Patooty

    Neil Guest

    SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    (next you will be talking about memphis or ciaro)

    Neil, Jul 19, 2004
  17. SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol!

    wow! you are in the know. Is your name William?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 19, 2004
  18. Katy Patooty

    Neil Guest

    call me linus...I know things bill doesn't...

    and yet

    <obscure movie quote modified>
    I hated the kernel with his wee beedy eyes and that smug look on his
    face...
    </obscure movie quote modified>

    Neil, Jul 20, 2004
  19. Katy Patooty

    catwalker63 Guest

    Well, it's a well known fact, Sunny Jim, that there's a secret society of
    the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentaveret, who run
    everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri annually at
    a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows

    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2004
  20. Katy Patooty

    Neil Guest

    "so who's in this pentaveret?"

    "HEED!!! PAPER NOW! fetch yer mother the paper if ya can...."

    "Mom, I've noticed you call the weekly world "the paper". The paper has
    facts..."

    "We've got a piper down!"

    ok are we done with the axe murderer quotes? We did some office space and
    princess bride...I KNOW! next up MP & the holy grail quotes

    "I don't want to talk to you, no more, you empty-headed animal, food
    trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. You mother was a hamster
    and your father smelt of elderberries"

    Neil, Jul 20, 2004