    Time : 120 mins

    Cheer's,
    --

    Amey Abhyankar., Jun 27, 2007

  2. Amey Abhyankar.

    Andre Guest

    Congrats on Passing your exam I ahve a few questions I wanted to ask you if
    you don't mind I am trying to study for this exam but don't know which
    material to use. Also how did you find the exam what score do you need in
    order to pass. any ifo you can tell me would be very much appreciated.

    Thanks
    Andre

    Andre, Jul 2, 2007

  3. Amey Abhyankar.

    Andre Guest

    Sorry what book would you recomend to study for this exam? Oh and congrats on
    your pass. was it hard? any info would be most helpful.

    Andre, Jul 2, 2007
  4. Amey Abhyankar.

    Dinesh Guest

    Hi,

    Dinesh this site, i want to appair 70-236, can you pls help me how i can
    start.I have already good exposure in MX2k3.

    Regards,

    Dinesh

    Dinesh, Jul 19, 2007