    I now have done 210, 215, 216, 217, 218 & 221.

    Whats gonna be the best one to pass to complete that would compliment the
    above?

    Gavsta, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Gavsta

    Andy Foster Guest

    Anything there aren't braindumps for

    Andy Foster, Jun 30, 2003

  3. Gavsta

    Gavsta Guest

    What makes you say that? I did not brain dump it? or any of the others?

    G.

    Gavsta, Jun 30, 2003
  4. Gavsta

    JaR Guest

    Gavsta wrote in message ...
    Relax, Andy's been on a dump hunt lately.

    J.R. Jones MCNGP #22
    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    *Just 'cause you're paranoid, does not neccessarily mean that we really
    aren't out to get you*

    JaR, Jun 30, 2003
  5. Gavsta

    Pugleon Guest

    Andy just because you live in a dump doesn't mean you
    should complain about them in general...

    Pugleon, Jun 30, 2003
  6. Gavsta

    Andy Foster Guest

    Have you been stalking me ?

    Andy Foster, Jun 30, 2003
  7. Gavsta

    Pugleon Guest

    No you'd like that too much. It was info passed down from
    your mother... lol

    Pugleon, Jul 1, 2003