    My score wasn't exceptional but I did pass. Design exams are not my thing !
    : (

    In retrospect I should have practiced the transcender tests more than I did.

    m e macon, Feb 16, 2004

  2. m e macon

    . Guest

    Congratulations.
    Hope you don't mind me asking but what was the 'pass' mark in that test?

    ., Feb 17, 2004

  3. m e macon

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    probably 700.

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 17, 2004
  4. m e macon

    lseals Guest

    Congratulation

    lseal

    lseals, Feb 17, 2004
  5. m e macon

    m e macon Guest

    613 was what the exam listed as the passing mark.

    m e macon, Feb 18, 2004